Teenager

Tomorrow my son will be 13! A teenager, I couldn’t be more proud, 13 years ago he was delivered by emergency c section at 30 weeks, he weighed 2lb 10oz, he could fit on the parm of my hand, just like my mini 2 can :slightly_smiling_face: The last picture is his tiny hand holding my finger!

20 Likes

Nice. My son, I remember him being ‘popped out’, changed me forever. Now the little bugger is driving!

3 Likes

Great - hope he has a great day !

I clearly remember when this chap arrived, nearly 26 years ago :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I remember asking the midwife “Is it a girl or a boy?”
She held him up and said “Can’t you tell” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And since that day he was called tripod :rofl:

That is crazy! Thought mine were small at 6lb :scream:
Hope he has a great day :balloon:

2 Likes

My youngest was 13 last week, she’s been a teenager for the last 5 years.

I live with 3 women, even the ability to pee standing up has almost been conditioned out of me.

But seriously, happy birthday Master @Sparkyws

5 Likes

Man! He’s going to uni to do physics soon!

2 Likes

My misses asked did he have jaundice. Cos of the blue light in the 2nd pic.
You must be proud mate

1 Like

Yes he had Jaundice and had to be under the lamp for about 10 days, he used to pull the eye mask off every 5 minutes, He was in for 8 weeks and when he came home he was 4lb 10oz

2 Likes

My daughter was born by C section 2 month early, 2lb 2 oz , bag of sugar . She is now 40 and gave me two lovely grandkids. Life is good.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words, he has had a great day and is just going to bed as a Teenager for the first time :smiley:

4 Likes

This is one of the nicest posts I’ve seen here.
Happy birthday to your son. :heart:

5 Likes

What a lovely post! Now brace for the teenage years - my 2 have turned into good humans at last :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad all worked out well in the end, happy birthday :birthday:, my little girl is nearly 6 years old and behaving like a teenager already!!!

1 Like