Tewkesbury Abbey, Gloucestershire - a delightful elevenses flight in a beautiful town

Tewkesbury is an extraordinary riverside town with a rich, vibrant history and a beautiful waterside setting, there is plenty there for everyone. You can take in the stunning scenery by taking a stroll beside the River Severn, or a boat trip along the Avon. Other attractions are:

The Abbey of course.
The Roses.
Showborough House.
Victoria Gardens.
Tewkesbury Quay/ marinas …
to name a few.

Called in on way to see family in the Cotswolds. Loved the place and had just enough time to take this video. Hope you enjoy it!

Drone scene entry:

3 Likes

I enjoyed your filming - loved the music - it would be pleasing to see some more when time allows.

Super Job :+1:

Well done, Colin. Lovely video and fab spot. Never been there, and only just up the road from me!

@MA2flyer Cheers Barrie… I enjoyed making it👍 i put a Link to Scott Buckley’s music in the description. Awsome musician!

@clinkadink Thanks Chris, I thought that you may have been to the town and did check before I went cus your pins in Drone Scene are riddled all over the Cotswolds. :rofl: A good place for one of your video docs :+1: