Thank you

Many thanks to all who took the trouble to answer my posts in Questions and Answers, a special mention for Njoro and Stormin who were willing to let me try their machines. Today the wind and rain finaly gave me a chance for a hands on flight with Storming’s Air. Thats it I’m hooked and on the lookout for my own Mavic,dont know if my bank manager will be too pleased but what the heel you’re only old once.Thanks again Colin

10 Likes

:grin: First ones not the problem, it’s the drones you want to buy after the first one that’s the problem

6 Likes

Your not wrong! The Air is my 1st drone but so impressed with it I am able to resist the irresistable but I have seen Chris’s drones in action so I am corrupted with upgradeitis ! Been told there is no known antidote. :rofl:

3 Likes

Forget the antidote…Started off with the phantom fc40 years ago now have five different drones of all shapes and sizes that I currently use, about 6 hours of flight time if I take them all out.
3d printers is another :grin: currently 12…
That’s why im never going to Las Vegas :rofl:

7 Likes

@oldboy
Hi, there was a Mavic Pro Platinum fly more combo listed in the for sale and wanted a day or two, and was looking for £950

Yep! defo a slippery slope - - - - just bought another motorbike - - - the anticipation awaiting delivery of our new toys eh? - - - - - -how many 3d printers??? :astonished:

My pleasure.

1 Like

Well you always gotta make sure you have one spare…right?

1 Like

:sunglasses::+1:

Thanks for the tip about the platinum,but the more reviews and UTube vids I look at plus it size and robustness make me think I’ll go for an Air, hope to find a good used one but if not I,ll bite the bullet raid the new computer fund and buy new.

1 Like

I’ve got an Air for sale, I’m looking for around £520 for it (AIr, battery, controller and charger, I’ll even throw in a spare set of blades), I’ll even post free it for that. Just want to try it out on the weekend to check everything’s working as it should then it’s good to go.

Seems a bit pricey mate by the time I,ve bought spare batteries etc.considering I can get a new one with the flymore pack for about £850 but thanks any way

2 Likes

@oldboy
There are lots to choose from on eBay, some Buy it now and some in auction.

1 Like

Got the Mavic Air Flymore package myself last year for £950 It was on offer on Amazon at the time. £850 is a good price for a fantastic piece of kit. Sod the expense… Go for it!!

seems the £850 offer was just a “come on” when tried to buy it they were supposedly out of stock but the same package was available for just an extra £150,if I would like to order now,I did not.

1 Like

Alright mate.

The red one is currently £849 and the white one £894 on Amazon

Yes, I have seen them, very tempted, just got to wait for the garages verdict on my car before I commit

had a look at eBay some tempting offers but closer inspection shows a lot of the “buy now”, supposedly fly more combo packs only include one battery, so not so good as they first appear and are despatched from strange exotic foreign lands.

2 Likes