The Beaches (& surfers!) of Newquay

It’s been a while, but here is my first clip of 2022. I spent yesterday afternoon & up to the sunset, filming the various beaches of Newquay, including Porth, Lusty Glaze, Tolcarne, Fistral with it’s surfers, Crantock, and leading to The Ganne. I hope you enjoy

9 Likes

Yet another fantastic video Jeremy!

1 Like

Magnificent :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I always knew the Cornish coast was a tad epic, I’ve visited a few brief times.

I mean, we all “know” that, even those that have never been. It’s pretty much all we, from further afield, ever hear about the place. (That, and the “cream on top argument” with Devon, of course.)

But - WOW - in that short clip … in that small stretch of coast … those coves/beaches/cliffs that I’ve not been to and certainly never seen from those perspectives.

A small sample of the Cornwall coast where this is replicated so many times.

I must get back there … if only the weather could be guaranteed. Bloody brand new tent was trashed the first night, last time I was there. LOL!

2 Likes

Great Video, I’m guessing that it was all filmed on the Air 2?

1 Like

Many thanks

Thank you

It’s such a beautiful county

Many thanks. Mostly the Air 2S but a bit of Mini 2 when nearer to the surfers

1 Like

great job man.

1 Like

Many thanks

Very good composition and story

Many thanks for the kind words

Amazing :raised_hands: makes me feel great to be Cornish living in such a beautiful county.
Brilliant, I take my hat off to you

1 Like

Thanks so much :+1::+1:

Nice part of the world, which is why I am developing a site on the banks of The Gannel.

1 Like

Beautiful video and atmospheric soundtrack. Thank you for sharing. I am looking to take another step and start producing proper (!) videos. If you don’t mind can you tell me watch package you use and where you source your music?

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. I use DaVinci Resolve for the editing, and Epidemic Sounds for the music

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like