The Daily Photo Thread

Any nearby parking which would be suitable for a NW meet up there Paul @fozzedout ?

1 Like

Well, the long roads around the Latchford Locks don’t have any lines on the side (I parked up on the curb while flying here).
There is a convenience store with a car park there (top left in the second picture)

but I don’t know how they would feel with a number of people depending on the place.

1 Like

Devizes Marina Village [M3P]

7 Likes

Caen Hill Locks [Today, M3P]

Sorry @PingSpike

6 Likes

Caen Hill Marina [Today, M3P]

8 Likes

Hilperton Marina, in Staverton, near Trowbridge [M3P]

6 Likes

Bradford-on-Avon Marina [Today, M3P]

6 Likes

Saltford Marina [Today, M3P]

6 Likes

Portavon Waterside & Marina [Today, M3P]

5 Likes

Saul Junction Marina [Today, M3P]

7 Likes

Fromebridge Mill [Today, M3P]

4 Likes

Whitminster’s A38 Canal Roundabout [Today, M3P]

How to retrofit a canal under a major roundabout :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Were there many other cars parked on the long road @fozzedout ? Could we get five to ten motors parked up for a few hours do you think?

oh very easily!
This is where I was parked up - and you can see more cars further on parked up on the curb:

https://goo.gl/maps/F3BrwdB2zo9ytdey8

2 Likes

My BIL is vicar at the church in Thelwall and we’ve used that store many a times when visiting. I can tell you they don’t take kindly to non-shoppers parking there :slight_smile:

But cars mostly just park on the main road or one of the many side roads anyway.

And, I’m jealous. I’d wanted to get my drone up over the ship canal at that location but due to weather never had the chance. I think a sunset one through the bridge would work quite nice at certain times of the year.

1 Like

Yeah, the current weather we’ve been having isn’t exactly helpful for getting nice shots… honestly, some of the recent shots with sun and clear skies have me jealous!

I think I was in the air for 2 or 3 minutes before I had to abandon mission due to the rain.

1 Like

Stunning colours :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Mike :+1:

A few odds, nothing special when doing canals the other day.

14 Likes

Great shots @Kirky :+1:

Surprised @PingSpike not jumped on few of these pics :sunglasses::thinking::wink::see_no_evil: :sunrise_over_mountains::arrow_up_down:

1 Like