The Daily Photo Thread

Great pics Steve :+1:

1 Like

Thanks John :+1:

1 Like

Thats a fabulous shot there @Crackerjack :clap:

As well as the great photos, im just admiring the bike too! #Flyon :grin: :clap:

@sunstone
Thank you :smiley: The bike is great fun. Especially off-road !! :metal:

When the weather is better, I’ll take some photos and videos of the bike “in action”
I already have a few ideas. And it’s time I finally tried out “Active Track” and all that :grin:

1 Like

A fabulous bike for active track to follow. You might need all that pace of the phantom to keep up! :grin:

I’ll take it slow first. On the one hand, I’ve only had the bike for 4 weeks and still have to get to know it, on the other hand, I have to slowly get used to the idea that the thing is flying behind me on its own :upside_down_face:

I must admit to only using active track very briefly when I first got my Mavic 2 Pro but I can imagine Id always be looking behind me to make sure its still there :grin:

I got a haibike (Hardseven 8.0) with its bosch motor in August as my first emtb and love it. Its not quite as grand as your baby but theyre fabulously great fun to ride and I can imagine that active track would be pretty great on the right track / trail. :stuck_out_tongue: :metal:

I think that the possibilities with the “active tracking” are huge. I will increase slowly so that my phantom does not hit anywhere :sweat_smile:

I had a bit of money to spare and actually wanted to buy a motorcycle. But so that I have something that I can do with my wife, I got this eMTB. And I don’t regret the decision a bit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A great purchase indeed. My dearly beloved will be getting her very own ebike next year after enjoying my new baby a little too much! :stuck_out_tongue:

Few from the Norfolk coast :camera_flash::camera_flash:

22 Likes

@milkmanchris
The roundabout was in Northamptonshire whilst showing a friend the drone

Others are blakeney in north norfolk

Very nice photos @Thomasj52?

1 Like

My daily choice from Brean Sands

17 Likes

What an absolutely crackin’ shot.

1 Like

Thank you Brian :blush:

@Crackerjack Awesome sky :+1::+1:

1 Like

14 Likes

Gorgeous shot mate! :heart_eyes: was that yesterday?

1 Like

Thank you. Yes mate, just going through the rest of the shots.

1 Like