The Daily Photo Thread

Not sure bout that, just been out and got a few different to usual, And one is struggling to edit :smiley: me thinks I’ll go back to them later !

St. Mary the Virgin Church in Beech Hill, Berkshire,

12 Likes

Another whiteout here today, can’t even see the chimneys! So there’s is only one place left to go … :point_up_2:

Sunrise above the low cloud with the M3P.

13 Likes

My first time taking off in the dark… I was glad I had a cree strobe attached to my Mini 2!

It was a grey, murky day, but I like how ‘moody’ it looks.

7 Likes

Chirk Viaduct

14 Likes

Countryfile forecast wins! :+1:

Nice images love the last one

After getting into photography and buying my first drone over lockdown I FINALLY got my first day of fog. These where taken from Souther Fell in the lake district.

This picture is looking towards Blencathra

I didnt take a great deals of pictures with my drone today. Did take a load of video which I have to process and also with my DSLR.

21 Likes

@Gavinnewcombe Gavin, I’ve been up the majority of the Lakes summits/Wainrights in both good and bad weather and sadly never seen a cloud inversion. I’m super jealous. Nice one :+1:

1 Like

Awesome pictures. Fog just never seems to tie in with a day ff from work for me. Maybe over Christmas I’ll get lucky.

1 Like

Buxton mini 3

9 Likes

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

Out with the Mini 3 Pro today for the latest RTF challenge, “Abstract” …

Eight Walks, Savernake Forest

Savernake Forest, Marlborough

Bedwyn Octagon, near Marlbough

Magic Roundabout, Swindon

20 Likes

Very nice Chris, very different :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks Richard :+1:

1 Like

You busy bee yesterday :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee: doing the drone marathon again :smiley:
The magic roundabouts :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

sunrise from 117m above Morecambe this morning Mavic 2 Pro ND8 F3.5 iso 100 1/50

9 Likes

Nice range of places like them a lot

Sunrise this morning as I was driving looked epic. Motorway not quite the place to pull over and flip out the Mini 3 though!

Omg love it Chris :+1: