The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

My take on a frosty morning earlier in the year

3 Likes

Looks like he made that one of out Silly String :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m getting the popcorn out already… please do tell… which leg did it eat…how did you survive the attack…did you have to suck the venom out…can you fire web now if so, from which part of your body…has your immune system been boosted…:clown_face:

1 Like

Someone’s wife is missing their knitting wool…:scream:

A big BOX, I hope !!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Daily Video Thread

It’s that time of year again, golden hour during the morning dog walk :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Absolutely stunning,what a beautiful area you live in # not jealous,honest :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yet another picture of my dog

5 Likes

It’s on the Leeds Liverpool canal Tony mate and is thankfully completely untouched by kids and chavs. It’s part of a nature reserve so the only people I ever see there are dog walkers, bird spotters with crazy big camera lenses and people fishing - Leeds Liverpool Canal (Leigh Branch) added to Rivers & Canals in the North West

You also get some cracking fog there too, this was Oct 2017 from above with the Mavic: Sunrise above the freezing fog

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Think i may have to visit ! see what time i have off in the new year,may stay in travelodge ,and hopefully,we can finally meet and share some airspace…:+1::+1:

1 Like

10 Likes

Ha! Brilliant :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

Cool pic Dave…

9 Likes

Good picture Rob.

1 Like

Portsmouth from Hayling Island. With all due respect to those poor benighted members who live ther, this is about as close as I want to get! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A bit of a walk around London on Tuesday.

10 Likes

Walking down to Marple Aqueduct this morning

8 Likes