The Great Big Non-Drone Video Thread

4 Likes

Thanks wasnā€™t sure where the hell to put it tbh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There is a clue ā€¦.

LOL!

But there wasnā€™t a bucket thread ā€¦ until now. :wink:

Ha ha thanks Dave :+1:

1 Like

Nice footage Mark, although I did think that wave at 2:21 was going to be in the car with you, what with the window being down! :astonished:

Hi @SeaHunter me too, took a chance and got the footage I wanted a beautiful sea storm :+1:

Happy Birthday :slight_smile:

Thanks @PingSpike 64 and still doing crazy things lol :joy:

This morning, the Timehop app reminded me that three years ago I was at a delightful campsite, right next to the sea.
I got nostalgic and went through my photos from the delightful town of Giovinazzo, in Puglia.

Bumping into a couple of videos, I thought Iā€™d re-edit better than I did on my phone, at the time.

3 Likes

Fabulous filming :+1:

1 Like

Thanks - but Iā€™ll redirect that to the capabilities of Davinci Resolve, more than the ā€œfilmingā€.

The original was captured on a rather old hand-held camera with no built in stabiliser and a longish lens ā€¦ and as wobbly AF ā€¦ and the colours really #meh!

DR stabilising makes all the difference. Could have been more aggressive with that but, as with all stabilisers, noticeable artefacts start to creep in.

Took me a while to create the ā€œwavy Italian flag textā€ from scratch in Fusion. :grin:

1 Like

Insane gimbal control :scream:

4 Likes

Whales feeding in massive pod

1 Like

Chance in a million ā€¦

This juvenile, female, Sparrow Hawk helped herself to one of the sparrows on the bird feeder, and then settled on the wall for her picnic.

Already in view through the patio doors, I gently moved to get my camera ā€¦ hoping not to disturb her.

No time to adjust settings, and hand-held with a long lens with DaVinci Resolve doing an excellent job at smoothing out the wobbles. Annoyingly, Iā€™d zoomed in too much for full stabilisation ā€¦ mainly because these clips were in between fully zoomed in stills (still to be processed).

A bit gory ā€¦

Stills.

4 Likes

Amazing! What a stunning bird ( the hawk) not so much the sparrow :woozy_face:

1 Like

If only it became a regular in the garden. Iā€™m happy for it to take as many as it wants. Starlings too ā€¦ :+1:

This Degu loves a scratch. But give it a treat, and he gets very defensive

Blowing a gale up here in Blackpool

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Mrs Hedgehog wasnā€™t so keen on Mr Hedgehog ā€¦ HOGGING ā€¦ the food!

1 Like