The great big ‘What do you fly?’ Poll - 2018 Edition

I had a grand of MOT bills in the last month on my diesel … BEFORE the change! And that was for all sorts of things nothing to do with it being diesel.
You should have taken it in early! You could have taken in up to a month before the MOT expired and you get another year from that expiry date. Nothing lost.

Could… not… resist…

I partly blame @MementoMori :blush:

Details to follow in another post, but I picked up this up last weekend (still not flown it yet):

Does two drones make a ‘fleet’?

3 Likes

:rofl: Did I post a photo of my fleet on here?

Nice. I’m jealous!

That beast counts as a whole bloody squadron! Congrats, mate. Looks like your playing with the big boys now. :smiley:

@PingSpike buy the Mavic Air fly more pack and be done with it :wink: it’s the drone I usemost for it’s quality and portability! It’s slightly limited controller range doesn’t matter if you’re following the “Drone Code” fully :wink: it’ll go much farther anyway! You just won’t see it!

I have a p3 pro for cinematography, a wizard x220 for freestyle fun, and a tiny whoop for rainy days.

2 Likes

Welcome to GADC, Rob! :+1:

3 Likes

Is that a phantom on a really big keyboard?:joy:

1 Like

The SquaDrone brought up to date !

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hi All Just joined

Only 10! Mines a teenager :-):rofl:

What did you go for in the end? I can’t recommend the Air enough - amazing value

Some updated photos taken today.
I’m thinking of downsizing soon :thinking: Maybe :wink: :grinning:

6 Likes

Show off…

2 Likes

Thought I was bad enough Richard !

Yeah, I know, it just happened, I wanted a motor for the Inspire, saw the bundle of two and lots of gear and made an offer.
I then found out the same motor is the same on the other two, idles at a slower speed :grinning:

2 Likes

Must be a nightmare charging all of the batteries :battery: before a day flying…

I do think you need a Typhoon to make it a proper fleet. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The 2018 poll is now closed.

Please cast your votes in the new 2019 edition:

1 Like