The Grey Arrows 2nd Annual Birthday Competition

Brian the MV Zoom takes a good picture…

Good picture Brian the colours really stand out.

Impressive Jeff ….this droning sure get you out of bed in the mornings…

It was a genuine pleasure @barryb!

Thanks Barry

Pier with a sandy beach. Llandudno, North Wales promenade with pier, this morning about 6am, enough sand for several castles.
Beautiful morning for flying this morning wish I’d had more batteries :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Looks like you had a great morning!

Leaderboard updated!

No change in the top three positions but @Klokman advances his lead and has now collected 76% of the available treasure items / points!

This update also sees @Rezzmo jump up to 4th place with @kvetner making a huge leap to sit just one point behind in 5th.

And there are still FOUR WEEKS remaining!!

Which means there is still plenty of time to enter and start collecting :smiley:

1 Like

Extra bonus pt for building over 30 storeys?

I did, once I had enough light to get the lighthouse (before they switched it off) it was a case of flying off several deserted beaches in glorious sunshine. Loads of pics (outside the challenge) just need to work through editing/scrapping etc.

2 Likes

It looks like that’s already included on your leadboard @kvetner?

I read that as 1+1+1 for a 47-storey building, only 1+1 awarded so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh right, yes, I see what you mean.

I’ll get this updated later mate.

1 Like

Something I didn’t manage last time, wind turbines - somewhere in the middle of nowhere near Wisbech.

2 Likes

@GADC_Committee, no bonus for the tractor?

@MementoMori No, sorry, the tractor is not in the field

Leaderboard updated!

@kvetner moves up one slot to join @Rezzmo in joint 4th

@Renni-Aire also moves up a slot to joint 12th alongside @la4501

That hedge doesn’t go to either end of the “field” so I would argue it is in the field.

After working in ag for as long as I have, I can safely say the tractor is not in the field.

2 Likes

Fine, so a hedge in the middle of a field that doesn’t reach any other hedge is classed as two fields?

1 Like