Got another with even wider tyres

1 Like

Did you win?

1 Like

Kids and bikes eh! At least your off the streets :rofl: :rofl:
Nice bike.

1 Like

4 Likes

Ah, well, different things are conspiring against me (one being the weather).

I did take my “dronie” back on the 3rd August at Tadmarton Heath when I stopped off to photo my “something over 100 years old” hill fort. I’d decided not to use it as (and this is true of all selfies) I’m completely incapable of pressing the shutter button and smiling (or, indeed, having any form of facial expression that doesn’t make me look like the village idiot) simultaneously - and this is a particularly bad one.

Anyway, it’ll have to do (just thinking, maybe I am the village idiot…)

5 Likes

:+1: finger on shutter button and dork( sorry I mean dark) glasses so no one from village recognises you, cool! :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice fatty, I’ll have to get back out on my bikes soon.

1 Like

Not likely, Them buggers don’t half shift

Big Kids and bikes.:wink:
Might grow up one day :rofl:

It’s been a while since I last rode.
Other things get in the way, like :thinking: competitions

3 Likes

And trees while on my DH bike at Bikepark Wales :roll_eyes::zipper_mouth_face:
Not ridden for probably two years now.

Yeah, trees hurt alot more than they used to :flushed:

1 Like

Chucking these in here just for a couple of last points.

#24 Motorsport track: Frodsham Hover Force circuit, they also run “mud buggies” and off-road karts here. 21st July.

3 Likes

#1 Canal lock(s). Waterways museum at Ellesmere Port. 21st July.

Is that a RC model flying club in the bottom right? Looks like a great place to have a drone meet-up!

Yes, it is, although I didn’t know about them at all until my drone flew overhead. The kind of thing you’d like to know if you’re potentially going to share airspace!

2 Likes

Looks like they could be close to breaking the drone code if they take off when people are using the track next door! :wink:

1 Like

:laughing:

My understanding is that the distances from vehicles or structures in the drone code only apply to surveillance UAS (Article 95 of the ANO) therefore the only requirement for RC planes without cameras is the more general obligation to fly safely (Article 94). Happy to be told if I’m wrong!

1 Like