The Grey Arrows 2nd Annual Birthday Competition

Leaderboard updated!

@kvetner moves up one slot to join @Rezzmo in joint 4th

@Renni-Aire also moves up a slot to joint 12th alongside @la4501

That hedge doesn’t go to either end of the “field” so I would argue it is in the field.

After working in ag for as long as I have, I can safely say the tractor is not in the field.

2 Likes

Fine, so a hedge in the middle of a field that doesn’t reach any other hedge is classed as two fields?

1 Like

Only if it isn’t joined by a rainbow :rainbow::rainbow:
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Is this a rainbow from a hose or one that has to be passed? :zipper_mouth_face::laughing::rofl:
I was going to get out for some fun trying to capture some other stuff early tomorrow, I overheard some aliens talking down the pub about storming some fields after closing tonight to do some crop circles, not sure if I should waste my time and fuel now though :crazy_face:
:alien::beers::alien:

1 Like

Nice early morning shot

For anyone interested, plenty of fog in/around Southampton at the moment. Bloody ships’ fog-horns are really annoying, too!

1 Like

And here first thing this morning, which rather scuppered my solar farm plans (on account if not being able to see where I would be going)

Sunday night it was too windy, last night I was enthusiastically hacking the garden back before I realised the weather was perfect…

1 Like

The solar farm you can see most days. You didn’t use the rare opportunity for #21 and a possible bonus point, though?

1 Like

Send a bit up north please - we haven’t even got clouds let alone fog! (Not complaining!)

1 Like

Zero clouds here, now!

Comfortable 28°C at the airport. :ok_hand: (500m away)

29! :+1:

33 here melting not nice should be down coast :sunglasses::sweat:

Happy as Larry up to 40°C! :+1:

Larry is too hot in Chorleywood… Kids are in the paddling pool… I may join them with my laptop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sweating buckets here :sweat:. Pining for the fjords :mountain_snow: - heading there tomorrow for a whole week-and-a-half where I won’t make any progress in the birthday competition! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Which part of Norway are you off too?

Iceland. Fjords on east coast. I’ll bet they have rainbows, and fog, and everything :grinning:

2 Likes

Are!, Iceland, def on me bucket list !