The Grey Arrows 3rd Annual Birthday Competition and Treasure Hunt

Let me know if it works :+1:

1 Like

Please upload your video to GADC (as you did before), or to YouTube/Vimeo and paste the link here.
Thanks.

1 Like

You’ll get there Neil, :facepunch:t3: Keep going mate :joy:

3 Likes

:sob:
No 4 cows,
Beverley westwood, East Yorkshire.

:crossed_fingers::pray::joy:

4 Likes

Those are dogs @PingSpike surely ?

5 Likes

Selfie 20.07.2020 with Hayling Island beach huts. People go gaga over these horrible things that litter the beach looking like down at heel allotment. sheds. But then most of the island is like that, cheap, tacky and ugly/ There are three separated blocks, two in this photo, three in the video I yool and three in the pano - I’m covering all the bases but a phot is easiest to post :slight_smile:

darktable_4nkt8bkkly

2 Likes

Rule reading time, people!!

• Your entry must
    a) state the item number it relates to, and
    b) which, if any, bonus points relating to that item you are claiming

Wont get much better than that. Nice one. Only just realised its you from youtube :joy:. Good video.

1 Like

Haha! :wink:

Is that not a Claas harvester @McSteamy2010?

1 Like

You can edit it a seventh time if you like? :rofl:

1 Like

Fuck sake! :joy::joy::man_facepalming:t4: Not easy on your phone editing a pasted list, whilst playing COD :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Please delete old posts :pray:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you! I’m here all night :ok_hand::joy::man_facepalming:t4:

Quicker to delete users …

1 Like

:joy::joy::+1:t4: :wastebasket:

If that refers to my image directly above the post that I have quoted I claim points for item 6, beach huts and bonus for more than fifteen. I also claim bonus points for more than five colours of hut being visible in the shot.

How do you feel about panos?

Sorry, Robert, it referred to one of FAR TOO MANY deletions, due to utter laziness, that is now no longer visible.

1 Like