The Grey Arrows 3rd Annual Birthday Competition and Treasure Hunt

Could you edit that info into the post … to conform to the rules.

1 Like

Leader-boad updated.

[1] @McSteamy2010 [11 points]
[2] @stevesb [4 points]
[3=] @TonyDM [3 points]
[3=] @kvetner [3 points]
[3=] @Neil79 [3 points]
[3=] @macspite [3 points]
[7=] @Drones-CL [2 points]
[7=] @Jhdee [2 points]

:+1:

(E&OE)

1 Like

This, guys n gals :point_up:t2:

Like you wouldn’t believe…

Thank you in advance :blush:

2 Likes

Simple mistake :tired_face:

No worries man, we forgive you!

But we’ve got another six weeks of this :rofl:

So in all seriousness, yes, our fellow members, do please help us out and make things just a little bit easier for us by checking your entry meets all the requirements before finalising your post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I’m off!

Taken this evening (20/07) at 21:48 above an Ayrshire field.

Claiming for:

Been waiting all day for them to work their way closer to the house. Figured this was about it before the light faded completely.

7 Likes

Nice capture Joe :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Can’t edit post, only just logged back in and too much time has elapsed so:

Hayling Island golf course. July 20 16:55.24. Links course established in 1883. The white building to the right of centre near the top is the new clubhouse, built in 2002. Fleetwood Sandeman (of the Sandeman family, famous for their port and sherry business) was one of the founders.

I claim points for item number 1. Golf course and a bonus for including players in the shot. (2 on the green on right upper third as per rules of composition)

Location of canera shown bt red dot: 50 47 17 North 1 00 49 West

5 Likes

Next leader-board update tomorrow. :+1:

1 Like

Leader-boad updated.

[1] @McSteamy2010 [11 points]
[2] @macspite [5 points]
[3=] @stevesb [4 points]
[3=] @JoeC [4 points]
[5=] @TonyDM [3 points]
[5=] @kvetner [3 points]
[5=] @Neil79 [3 points]
[8=] @Drones-CL [2 points]
[8=] @Jhdee [2 points]

:+1:

(E&OE)

6 Likes

No 3 A monkey puzzle tree
– *Bonus point if there is a monkey in it stuffed toy.
taken at Clementhorpe Lane, Gilberdyke, East Yorkshire.

7 Likes

@McSteamy2010 Give us a chance 11points :joy:.

2 Likes

there’s a long way to go yet…keep :smile:ing

2 Likes

Sorry Neil, got to make the most of the weather whilst we’ve got it! Could rain for the next 5 weeks :smirk::crossed_fingers:t4: Here’s hoping :imp:

2 Likes

Love it! :slight_smile:

Will admit, was a bit gutted reading that one on the list… there was a huge (easily 50ft) in the garden next door when we moved in here. It blew down in a gale about 3 years ago.

1 Like

The amount of research I’ve put into one of these! :tired_face: think I’m going to have a word with the manager at the local garden center :wink::pray::smirk:

2 Likes

McSteamy2010 :joy: I’m off camping so be lucky to find much but never know. I’ll still try to catch ya tho :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I had this same issue with the Gypsy challenge! We’ve had one down the road complete with horses since beginning of lockdown! They moved on about two weeks ago :sob:

1 Like

I think this sums up my reaction researching how far I’d have to drive for most of these… :wink:

4 Likes

Joe - this is said by someone (many people) every challenge … and then they seem to find them and do well.

This even happened in the first reply in the first ever Treasure Hunt.
… ironically, that person won the challenge. :eyes:

2 Likes