The Grey Arrows 3rd Annual Birthday Competition and Treasure Hunt

You can say that again ;o)

1 Like

There are pills for that :pill::wink:

3 Likes

“me too, cornwall by any chance, just depends how far west you are”

Ironically, no as have a Cornish name, (Dad grew up in Falmouth), but live in Dorset.

milkmanchris, McSteamy2010 :joy: have one of those. She’ll be beating me off with a stick.

1 Like

Taken this morning at around 10:30 at prockters Farm car boot sale Taunton, Somerset with 82 stalls. Unless I miss counted. :man_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

Claiming both points. This is Astley Green Colliery, now the Lancashire Mining Museum. It claims to have the only surviving pit head gear in Lancashire.

Photo taken this morning.

5 Likes

Some superb entries coming in! :+1:

5 Likes

Nice. I missed out today been to scarborough and didn’t really get much chance.

ahh falmouth, wife works there we live bewteen camborne and hayle, an hour to get out and add half an hour to exeter in the winter5 in the summer :rofl: :rofl:

Leader-board updated.

[1] @McSteamy2010 [24 points]
[2] @Neil79 [16 points]
[3] @lee [11 points]
[4] @kvetner [9 points]
[5=] @macspite [6 points]
[5=] @Meondrone [6 points]
[5=] @JoeC [6 points]
[8] @Fatboy [5 points]
[9=] @stevesb [4 points]
[9=] @TonyDM [4 points]
[9=] @Drones-CL [4 points]
[12] @scorps [3 points]
[13] @Jhdee [2 points]

(E&OE)

6 Likes

Coming along nicely! :+1:

5 Likes

Taken around midday today on the Somerset levels nr Burrow Mump.

6 Likes

Hang on while I check to make sure this isn’t just a bunch of dogs chilling out in a field.

6 Likes

i think it’s been photoshopped personally :grin: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :grin:

1 Like

Haha, actually found this cow one quite difficult, was looking into cow rolling :joy::man_facepalming:t4:

I’ve tried a few different fields but as soon as they spot the drone they stand up and leg it :running_man:

2 Likes

No 13 A sewerage treatment facility
No bonus point

Forres Sewage treatment facility Scotland
Taken on 8.07 20

3 Likes

Now that’s foresight! :wink:

1 Like

McSteamy2010 yeah definitely large labradors. We have a massive labrador so I know. Could be kids farm set zoomed in on too.
No points sorry. I have to catch up some how. :joy::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Funny you should say this, I’ve been rummaging through the kids cars and trucks box to see if there’s an Eddie Stobart lorry and take a real close up photo :wink::joy:

2 Likes

I’ll swap you a cow for a ES lorry? :thinking::joy:

2 Likes