The Grey Arrows 3rd Annual Birthday Competition and Treasure Hunt

@Neil79 dude, come on, which motorway is it?? :rofl:

2 Likes

anymore like what clothes I’m wearing.

1 Like

Taken today around 13:00 at RAF CULMHEAD, SOMERSET.
With the original Control Tower & Original Blister Hangar which is still used to store gliders.

Used between 1941 & 1946 for RAF Activities and is now a Industrial Estate.

Family detail: My Grandad Richard, Dick Johns as he was known by fellow comrades was also based here during these times on tele communications with Morse Code. I really don’t a lot about what he did as it was a massively top secret industry.

Permission obtained by Land owner, but to stay close hence the hangar in the distance.

2 Likes

McSteamy2010 Nice video and description :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you Neil :+1:t4:

@McSteamy2010 way too competitive Steve ;o) what do you do/did for living?

1 Like

Taken today in Taunton, Somerset at around 14:00

TAUNTON STATION has 6 Platforms. Unfortunately non with a train.

enter competitions :wink:

2 Likes

Ar c’mon, no need to be sarky, it’s all clearly laid out in the rules :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know. Sorry. Im trying tho. Its not on badness I miss stuff. Sometimes just do it quick with kids in my ear :rofl::joy:.

1 Like

I wonder who will be the tortoise to your hare?

2 Likes

Who know still anyones really. Although McSteamy2010 is flying in front at min.

2 Likes

He’s probably just a faster hare.

1 Like

:joy: experienced hare

1 Like

Permission to take-off/land, perhaps, but what prevented you flying over to video the hangar? I’m damned if I can see one in the vid. :man_shrugging:

Once in the air you can fly where you want at a respectful height.

1 Like

I know, but I respected the landowner and stayed close by.

Wasn’t going to stand there once he’d said yes to staying close, take off and say fuck you :joy:

1 Like

It’s definitely there, shot myself in the foot really, I switched to 2.7K on my farming video for better slow motion and haven’t switched back to 4K, probably could of zoomed in a bit more on this one had I done that. :disappointed: we live and learn.

Google image :point_down:t4:

McSteamy2010 No not having that.
Thats no hanger. Its the rusty old shed in Somerset :rofl::joy:. Not having any more points​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

:joy::joy: it’s actually my shed in the garden :wink::shushing_face:

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like