The Grey Arrows 3rd Annual Birthday Competition and Treasure Hunt

I wish… :grin:

1 Like

:ok_hand:

1 Like

He won’t win if he’s not got all 25 :laughing: with lots ‘n’ lots of bonus points to boot :smile: :smile:

1 Like

The Black Sheep Brewery, Masham, Yorkshire.
Taken on August 12th 2020.

2 Likes

Is that a split screen VW camper in the car park? :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

@WeeJubya I see you’re claiming some bonus points there but I’m not seeing a dray cart or a truck in that photo? :thinking:

And your earlier train station entry doesn’t have any trains, nor five platforms.

I have a suspicion you’re just doing bad copy/pastes here? :thinking:

If you could follow this one please:

1 Like

It was when he was taking a pic in the opposite direction. : The Grey Arrows 3rd Annual Birthday Competition and Treasure Hunt - #902 by WeeJubya

1 Like

Looks a minter too, nice van :+1:t2:

Ah, of course, I must keep up! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

@ManShed-Inspire - We are unable to allow you “Recreational lake”.

– Must have at least one of: Paddle Boat, Sailing Boat, Windsurfer, Kite Surfer, Water Skier, Wakeboarder in the same shot

There is just one boat in the video, and that is neither a Paddle Boat or a Sailing Boat.

Full Leader-board updated.

[1] @Steviegeek [38 points]
[2] @McSteamy2010 [35 points]
[3] @macspite [31 points]
[4] @Neil79 [27 points]
[5] @Fatboy [22 points]
[6] @lee [17 points]
[7=] @stevesb [14 points]
[7=] @kvetner [14 points]
[9] @Meondrone [13 points]
[10=] @scorps [8 points]
[10=] @JoeC [8 points]
[12] @WeeJubya [7 points]
[13=] @TonyDM [4 points]
[13=] @Drones-CL [4 points]
[13=] @anon52324101 [4 points]
[16] @ChrisC2 [3 points]
[17] @Jhdee [2 points]

(E&OE)

Sorry… I’m copy and pasting the information from the first post.
Unless I mention it below the image, I’m not claiming the bonus points. (See my images for the VW Camper, or the Cows.)

For future posts, I’ll make sure I ensure the specific number of points on the post.

Cheers

@WeeJubya - we are unable to allow your brewery entry.

This entry was taken in the same location as your camper van entry.

2 Likes

Fair point, I the video shows the sail boat storage yard @18 seconds in.

In hindsight I hadn’t made it clear enough. It’s on my door step so another visit isn’t too difficult :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a bit like saying here’s a brewery and you can clearly see the shed at the bottom of the yard in which they keep their truck that has a logo on it :rofl:

Or here’s a VW Camper that did have a surf board on the roof before the wind blew it off :wink:

Lol, come on guys :rofl:

4 Likes

… that there’s a hangar on the far, far side of the airfield.

If it wasn’t for the drone code (and my personal FRZ), I could get all 25, and all bonus points, in one flight from 20,000ft up. :wink:

2 Likes

David :man_facepalming:t4::joy: :joy: I’m not listening :joy::joy:

1 Like

Alright, making my first (of hopefully many) entry!

Newton Airfield, Nottinghamshire.

Built in 1939 and assigned to the No 1 Group of the RAF in 1940. Became a training base from 1941 - 1946 for Polish Airmen serving the RAF.

Post-war it remained a training ground but for a much wider variety of skills; from electrical fitting courses to police training.

Nowadays it is a business park with its hangers, still intact, acting as office buildings. The grounds are still used for police dog training excercises and the control tower, although now empty, is still standing.

Would like to claim the bonus points for its original hangers still being in use and its original control tower still existing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

From Wiki

The East Midlands University Air Squadron continued flying at Newton, with Scottish Aviation Bulldog aircraft, until moving its flying activities to RAF Cranwell in 2001