The pretty Speyburn Distillery, Rothes, Speyside

Todays Highland Drone footage, another from our Speyside day, the pretty and secluded Speyburn Distillery, just outside Rothes…

I couldn’t get too low as I needed to maintain VLOS (Visual Line of Sight) from our lay-by TOAL (Take Off and Land) site, but although at the edge of the VLOS envelope the footage came out well…

All of the footage form the trip has now been processed into separate video’s per flight and subject, and is scheduled to be posted one a day from now until the 2nd of June. I think I may yet make a mega mix edit fo the trip, to capture the overall flavour of it, but we shall see…

2 Likes

There’s a bit of a “Distillery” theme to your videos. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol, not all of them, just the occassional one or two per trip - and why not… As a scotch afficianado and having visited most of the Scottish Distilleries that it is possible to visit over the last 8 years, it is a subject that gives me an excuse to fly - and a reason to return to all of the Distilleries again :slight_smile:
I hope I also produce enough other types of footage that the Distillery video do not offend… All of the footage from our recent Highland Trip is now edited and cheduled to post once a day until the 2nd June - there are another 2 Distillery video to post, but they will be interspersed with footage of other things…

1 Like

Hey Suzanne, chill :smile:
I don’t think anybody is complaining or being offended.
Distilleries are part of Scotlands life blood, or should that be spring water LOL
Steve
:+1:

1 Like

Lol, thanks…

I sometimes have low self-confidence, so feel like I have to explain or justify everything, just a quirk of my personality I suppose… :slight_smile:

Beautifully shot and great music choice!