This IS The Prison at Hanover Cove, nr Perranporth, Nth Cornwall 20/9/21

It was pointed out to me by that embarrassingly, my clip from a few days back wasn’t actually The Prison at Hanover Cove. So I’ve now revisited, & hopefully, filmed the right place this time.

And wow, was it worth it. A truly stunning coastline that I’d never been to before.

I hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I love the stretch of coastline between Perranporth and St Agnes. Spent a bit of time running along it a few years back, but I don’t remember seeing this! Are you able to give a better idea on the location and is it NT?

1 Like

Hi. No, it’s not NT. It’s on the road heading out of Perranporth, driving towards the aerodrome. There’s a turnoff to a small industrial estate at Cligga head, which is where I parked, then follow paths to the cliffs. DON’T trust Google Maps for Hanover Cove….they show it in the wrong place by about half a mile. Use OS maps

Great video. Stunning colours!

1 Like

Many thanks

Beautiful, we are staying nr Perranporth next week so hope the weather holds up & I will take a look here.

1 Like

Thanks, I am away this weekend but, will certainly add it to my “to visit” list.

1 Like

Well worth a look - stunning coastline