This Wednesday 06/09/23 at 18.30 at Ashton On Mersey Manchester

Oh should have come down with mine. Did the plane cause issues?

He wasn’t happy as it there flying field, and we weren’t in the pits :grimacing:

He was ok but said to fly here we should join the flying club

Oh OK fair enuf. protective over their area I guess. you flew on someones flying field?! hahaha

No wonder us dronies get a bad rep (this why I’m slowly moving to planes ;))

Did you take the horse?!

Hope you told him he needs to join our Club :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Some more Pictures posted here

Thanks for coming tonight :+1:

@piplindley
@AlbionDrones
@dobby
@Banjonic and Eric

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for having us, we had a great time :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for organising the meet Wayne was good to be there My new AIR 3 just arrived so skivving off work for lunch hour to srt it up and get the batteries charged looks like an awesome beastie her name shall be ‘Monster Midge!’ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the link for my controller cover on Amazon, It seems to have gone up in price, but their are others which are cheaper.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0BK9CMKN8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The place in Anglesey which is good fun to fly I was on about is Parys Mountain Amlwch :blush:

2 Likes

Going back to the moss now to try out the AIR3 if anyone is around and fancies joining us?

1 Like

Have a good one, we can’t join you I’m afraid.

1 Like

I keep looking to join in with one of these, but the timing is always off for me… I’ll keep my eyes peeled though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Nicola :ok_hand: perfect :wink:

2 Likes

More than welcome :blush:

2 Likes

If you get a chance sometime a 4 and 5 would be handy :wink:

1 Like

I will get some done for you, and some spares, Phil wanted some more numbered ones too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes