This Wednesday 06/09/23 at 18.30 at Ashton On Mersey Manchester

Going to fly here on Wednesday

This field is used by Sale Model Flying Club, but all the times I’ve been they are never there in the evening

If for some reason there are there then we will relocate to Carrington Moss

I should be there around 18.30 but Phil @piplindley might be there earlier to check if it is good to go :grinning:

Will do our best to be there… Going to bring midge repellant this time, got bit to death on the Moss last week!

We will be there and like Suzanne said I will be bringing the insect repellent too :joy:

1 Like

Just ordered some of this

Deal of the day: Jungle Formula Maximum Repellent Aerosol 125ml - Maximum Strength Repellent Aerosol against Mosquitoes, Biting Insects and Ticks - Up to 9 hrs Protection for Any Destination incl. Tropics- with DEET

https://amzn.eu/d/gTrrUHu

Hopefully it turns up before 6pm tomorrow :grinning:

1 Like

Smidge is the best stuff, they swear by it in Scotland…

Hoping my latest order arrives for tomorrow - and early enough that I can charge it up… New DJI AIR3 on its way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah bagsy a go :grinning:

No worries got to get it here first and then charge it and get the Care Refresh set up… May not be here until Friday but if its here then no worries…

2 Likes

I got some insect repellent coming today plus some mosquito bracelets, one for each wrist and ankle :joy: plus some spare which I shall bring with me. I hope your new Air 3 turns up for you Suzanne would love to see it in action before I get mine :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Nicola I hope so too… I got it from Very 12 months BNPL and 20% off makes it a bit of a bargain tbh A very early Birthday and Yule present - birthday isnt until October - but it means I will have it and be comfortable flying it before we go to Skye in October :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is a good deal :blush:

Is anyone else up for a fly tomorrow Evening?

@group-northwest

1 Like

Sorry, on holiday in Scotland atm.

1 Like

1:50 twice for me so sorry, not on a school day, :frowning:

Sorry, I’m unable to make it tomorrow evening.

I’ve just got back from trying to fly at Tegg’s Nose Country Park, Macclesfield. The wind really picked up, so my Mini 3 Pro was getting a right buffeting. It must be that area as it was similar when I tried a few weeks back.

1 Like

@Sparkyws, sorry mate the BBQ’s just keep flowing🤣.

Might fly the Air2s up again to say Hi though😁

1 Like

No one is here, see you all in a bit :grinning:

3 Likes

No spotter. Damnit

1 Like

We werent long behind you!

1 Like

The meet went well till some guy turned up with a plane :grimacing:

2 Likes

An RC Plane? looks awesome :grin: needs some fpv gear on it though :rofl:

1 Like