Time for a catch up!

And?, it still fits !!

round the neck…

1 Like

Cheeky !
(that’s only after 6 pints!)

Was that being in the RAF or a 40s weekend somewhere?

1940s Weekend with a load of birds with BIG …!.
Especially the one with her top open !!

I believe she came from Bristol !! :wink:

1 Like

I think she’s popped a button or two :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She caused quite a stir in the nether regions !!.
It was funny the amount of blokes on the train who wanted to pass her in the corridor !!

2 Likes

I wonder why :laughing:

she kept singing “These are my Mountains!” (Snowdon) :wink:
and I hate to say it “she was 15”

1 Like

15, bloody hell, I thought about 30 :open_mouth:

My mrs bought me the RC aircraft when we first got together nr 30 years ago.
I was building it but never finished it, for years. I have worked on Eurofighter and that must have gone from a concept to seeing active service sooner than i got the RC flying. My father in law took it to a hobby modeller and he finished it off and got it in the air. He set me up with Blackburn RC club to get me going(they kept me waiting near 2 hours before they would show me how to fly it so I gave up.

The helicopter i bought for £75 from Hamleys, my mrs went mad at me as I only flew it once with the kids. We (they) took it up to about 10 ft and it crashed to the ground so we never bothered again.

The small cheap helicopter for indoor use, my daughter bought me about 2 year ago. It’s never been out of the box but i used to love flying these indoors.

The Syma X5sW i bought from Maplins in the closing down sale. It headed over the trees and far away on its first flight. I never quite mastered it , few trips to Lytham beach to fly it but it used to keep flying off on me. YouTubing this is what got me noticing the Mavic Pro.

So as for the Squadron Leader badge, i think i would be court-martialled with my flying record.

4 Likes

I should have added, her Mum was second from the right in the picture, and her Dad far right.
Her school mate (in white) was also 15 !.
Talk about jail bait !

1 Like

isn’t there a register for that sort of stuff…

2 Likes