Time to upgrade!

Decided to pull the trigger on an M2Zoom tonight to replace the Air. It arrives tomorrow and I may not sleep much!

I’ll put the Air and all its gubbins up for sale shortly.

8 Likes

I’m dertmined to wait til April! for a couple of reasons! but it gets harder and harder as I hear of new M2 owners! :flushed:

3 Likes

I’ll be attempting to earn some sideline money this year so it made sense for me. The zoom gives me more options for the fun task of looking at chimneys and roofs!

3 Likes

I still not finalised my deciding on which - though the Pro still ahead of the Zoom at the moment,

I would go that way if it was just for me and hobbying. On balance though I just felt the zoom gave me some more commercial options. If things go well I can see me having both :joy:

2 Likes

And that’s the perfect result. And any good professional should have a backup! :wink::+1:

1 Like

Anybody know if I need to do anything with Go4 or will it just pick up the new one after doing the controller connection?

Lee @leeheyes
Nothing to do, just bought a Mavic 2 Pro, Go4 app picked it up as soon as I connected RC to iPhone.
Just remember to name the aircraft if you want anything other than Mavic 2 in your flight records

2 Likes

And another one …!

2 Likes

It was the Pro, had to be the Hasselblad for me !, no brainer when you see the results !

2 Likes

Eeeeek! Charge faster!

6 Likes

Ah ha! Love it.

Welcome to M2 flying core :ok_hand: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Drool time eh Lee !

That’ll do for starters

8 Likes

Nice one Lee :+1:

1 Like

Jesus Lee, you hardly waited for the paint to dry !,