Timelapse of the sunrise

Sunrise timelapse with dji mini 2. With a few facts thrown in :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Interesting thanks I liked that :+1:

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed despite my attempt at a voiceover :joy:

I enjoyed that, a bit of a meteorology lesson as well. Thank you. You’ve given me a couple of ideas there as well.

Glad it was useful. Just popped two tutorials on my channel. Haven’t had chance to put them on here yet. One on filming Timelapse’s and one on editing Timelapse’s.

1 Like

Clicked through to Youtube to give it a like on there too (and sub), really interesting commentary too. Can I please ask what settings you had on the camera, WB, SS, etc ?

Thanks for the sub. My tutorials may only be 5 mins but I can assure you it takes a lot longer to make them.

In terms of the settings, I’ve just put up two tutorials. One about settings and one about editing. They are on my channel but not on here yet.

I launched. Clicked auto white balance. Let it settle. Then took it off auto. Did the same with exposure and reduced it a bit to -3ev I think.

With any drone photography I always remember a quote that may be made up but it goes…the master has failed many more times than the apprentice has tried.

I take a lot of footage that is throw away you then try agai. N. So don’t be disheartened by your first go.

1 Like

Brilliant thanks Stephen, I’ll take a look at the tutorials soon :slight_smile:

1 Like