Tripltek 8" Pro + Dobo minimal mount [SOLD]

Tripltek 8" Pro + Dobo minimal mount, I will also include a longer USB C to USB C designed for the DJI Controller and a neck strap bracket
The Tablet is virtually brand new, currently £700+ to buy, mine arrived 5th Dec and was used once
£600 is my price with receipt, collection from N Yorks nr Leeds is preferred as I don’t use PayPal
These are the best Tablets out there for Drone use, don’t take my work, watch the reviews
Sadly ever failing health is preventing my use of drones, I am now sadly virtually housebound :frowning:

Sorry to hear your health is failing to that extent Mark.

It is a very good tablet and is proper bright- also good as a secondary phone and I am sure I will get regular use of mine on site for inspection/investigation recording (as well as drone use).

If you buy from @yorkie9668 you will also avoid the joys/woes that I experienced with shipping from the USA…

GC

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you are having further health problems Mark, great shame that you are having to give up your flying.

If anyone is considering a CrystalSky or whatever for the convenience of having a bright screen then this is a very capable competitor and, in many ways, better. I’m basing my views on having recently acquired a TriplTek 7 Pro which is a very capable tablet with great battery life, easy to view in bright light, recent version of Android capable of running DJI Fly, GO4 and GO plus virtually all Android apps. It can also be used as a phone.

The 8 is slightly bigger, Android 10 as opposed to 9 and a faster processor. By the heft and build quality of mine it could probably be used as an emergency hammer as well …

1 Like

Yes it is a sturdy thing, used if once since it arrived and ever since sat in it’s box
Litchi looked good on it too, so very good tablet, but also it will work with Autel and others but no idea what mount you might need for them

A range of mounts for DJI and Autel:

And spec sheet for the TriplTek 8

https://www.tripltek.com/tripltek8:

1 Like

@Kellybob here mate

Thanks Mark @yorkie9668 :smiley:

2 Likes

SSTC

Hi Mark, @yorkie9668 the title has been edited to SOLD but I can’t see any messaging detailing as such.
Did you sell it elsewhere? or do you still have it?
If you have sold it, it would help my research if you would tell me how much you got for it?
Many thanks
Steve :smile:

Sold it to another member on here mate, sorry thought I’d said