Tripltek Tablet - Feedback from owners and general discussion

Wow and I mean wow, just had email from UPS, it will be here tomorrow, now that is fast

1 Like

You’ll be out at the weekend then!

1 Like

Arrived half an hour ago, no import fee’s, just setting it up

1 Like

Nice!

I’m not jealous.

No, Really.

No sir, not at all.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

I knew it wouldn’t go well.

Ordered the 8" Pro from Tripltek on 24th November. Email confirmation received and then sat back thinking all was well.

Received an email today from Tripltek headed “We notice you left your Tripltek in your cart” and the body of the email “One more step to get your Tripltek tablet”. Went onto the site which shows the balance is still outstanding!!

Have just emailed them back with Order and Invoice numbers showing order amount paid with the bank transaction reference.

Sodding Sod’s law. :roll_eyes: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Email back from Tripltek!

"No worries your order is in our system , everything is fine, disregard that message."

So was my order going through the system or have they just realised the error?

:thinking:

Had mine a couple of weeks. Great bit of kit. Runs all the DJI apps from Go/Go4, Fly, Pilot, Litchi etc.
I have just put a couple of velcro straps through the brackets which come with it. Works fine and helps when handholding it.
Mini 2. £8 extension bracket

Mavic 2. Not sure what make the bracket is, folds up neatly

Phantom/Inspire

2 Likes

Hi briwy

Counting down the weeks…

I will have one of these available this week, they arrived in the UK today, £17.50 inc recorded delivery, bank transfer once you receive it as I do not use PayPal
Inbox me if you want one thanks

1 Like

Uploading: 20211211_125248.jpg…
Got one left message me if anyone wants it thanks

1 Like

Email from UPS stating delivery on Friday 17th - whoopy :smiley:

Email from DHL stating delivery 17th - :thinking:

Wife’s day off work. Need to stay in so bribe initiated - meal out and drinks included on me! Costs for this tablet are mounting up! Probably get slapped with import duty next :laughing:

1 Like

I now have 4 spare mounts, 3 in yellow and 1 in black, Ken sent me another 3 because the first lot were so slow arriving

2 Likes

Nothing comes close to how secure and minimalist these DOBO brackets are :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Top job on these Mark @yorkie9668 :+1:t2:

1 Like

@yorkie9668 I have ordered a bracket from Tripltek but might buy one of these off you Mark.

Just let me know, it’s £17.50 including recorded delivery, pay via bank transfer once received

1 Like

You guys using these on the slightly slimmer V2 of the tablet? The Tripletek mounts I use on my v1 tablet you Def need a bottom bracket due to the way it seems slightly too wide on the controller…

This does look neater I confess

Hi mate,

Do you have any of these brackets left please? Close to pulling the trigger on importing the tablet, so lining up accessories :+1:

1 Like

Yes just yellow left