Trouble updating 'Safe Fly Database'

Thought it would be ok to put this on the back of this thread, I read above first as this maybe a new one,

Having just got off the phone to DJI I asked them what one of the errors was (Code: 1070002) which I now know is to do with the fly safe database, I often check the fly safe data base or have done rather, rarely I see an update however, after speaking to DJI & cross referencing the code on Google it took me to a DJI forum, apparently sometimes there might be an update for your fly safe but does not show up when your connected to WiFi ( I read something above )

Thought this strange as well maybe, some are reporting now that sometimes the fly safe database will only update when you have ( full lock gps ) before you fly !
It’s also stated that you might not see there’s a fly safe update ie when checking things at home, some are also only getting the update warning when out with their drone with again full lock gps,
Thought I’d mention it, maybe useful maybe not.

So maybe once in a while when you have full lock gps it might be worth checking just incase.

1 Like