Twitchers Welcome Birds and More Birds

Are we talking Topaz DeNoise?

I’ve only tried ON1 Noise AI one, and despite the supposed before and after in the application like it was doing wonders, when I actually dropped the original and ‘denoised’ into Lightroom there was actually little difference. It was like the application itself was making the original look terrible to make you think it was doing something incredible.

That’s interesting, I’ve often wondered this but I think the more I use it the better the program is. Using the 90D, it can be awful for noise in low light conditions but topaz really does do a great job both on noise and sharpening all on that one program.

Shots like this in the darks woods wouldn’t be possible (for me) without topaz, LR just doesn’t do the same imo.

3 Likes

More gorgeous shots Steve. You seem to have this birding lark (get it :joy:) cracked. I must admit that I have recently got into ancient trees which is great because it gets me out walking in the forests.

Wow on the kingfisher pics!!! So clear and detailed, puts my offerings to shame lol, i was going to upload a few more swan pics buf they r so low mp its not worth it

1 Like

There’s nowt wrong with low mp photos…

Me best camera is only 21mp … not every one has ££££ to by the latest kit. Personally i think a well framed and composed photo can be equally enjoyable as higher mp.

High pixel count only really comes into their own when a photo is massively cropped or blown up to huge print size.

Thank you, very kind. Don’t worry about the pixels, get them on here :+1::heart_eyes:

Thanks Steve, appreciate it mate. Trees eh? Different and quite interesting I expect. Got any to share or wanna leaf them off :smirk:

1 Like

Kestrel on a pylon.

Oh and a post

2 Likes

Haha, I knew I shouldn’t have started.
Best not add them here, but there are a number on my ClickASnap. If you want to have a quick look, the album is here: Album
Best start at the bottom for the more recent ones of ancient trees.

1 Like

More cracking shots Steve. Love these birds. Of all the birds at the falconry centre that I flew, these were definately my faves - real characters.

1 Like

Hehehe, bearded tit, thats what I call my wife, they droop so low they also have a beard :sweat_smile:

Great shots by the way, love the kestrel

Some corkers there steve, amazing colours in them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

ok well here goes with my poor swans lol.

hey dad? I think I can see a drone down here…

A drone you say? where?

Im sure there was a drone down here earlier… I think dad nicked it!!!

Oh my word! Why on earth did you post them? :laughing:

Only kidding, good shots. :+1: they’re clearly camera shy :face_with_peeking_eye:

Little Egret

2 Likes

Egret photos
Beautifully done . :heart:

1 Like

I did say I had a few to add lol :laughing:

The stunning Osprey

2 Likes

Nice … very nice

1 Like

they look hungry to me… (hides the baby swans just in case… ) lol

When it’s to wet and cold to go out and your flicking through photos….