Uploading Video's to Facebook/ Youtube

If you lived local I would surely buy you a beer thank you very much I am just using The free version as I only bought the drone in September so still very new to this and cut this video already on Wondershare but it had large watermark so searched on you tube for one and ended up with Resolve and starting to get to grips with the basics still got so much to learn already had a steep learning curve over past 2 months and already know lots of mistakes on this first video that already is getting better having made alterations to the yew rate of the drone etc but thanks again mate

1 Like

Hello @Scubadave63, if you are using Davinci Resolve then this guy is the one for you.

Cheers mate I have seen one of his I’m getting quicker at knowing my way around DR but still got a long way to go there is lots of good information if you dig through the guys that have not quite mastered English yet :joy:

Hi, putting this here as it concerns uploading to you tube.
Not really that used to uploading vids or video editing software but did some shooting of the flooding round here, the last few days I’ve been putting clips together and adding music Using “ Cyberlink power director ultra”
I’ve now got a video 5.minutes long ( HEVC) file is mp4. ( resolution 3840x2160 bitrate 99.91Mbps, frame rate (it says) 23.976fps, type progressive.
Tried uploading from cyberlink to YouTube and after 5 hrs upload failed, so tried uploading direct from YouTube, upload worked then it failed during processing, its only 5mins but takes about 10hours to upload ( very slow connection, by working on it) but every time I try it fails to process.
My only thoughts are to redo video at a much lower quality or split into smaller vids ( which I didn’t realy want to do)
So ok it’s probably me just being dim and missing something simple but any pointers guys would be great ?
Other clips have worked in the past so I’m at a loss as to what’s wrong ( using YT beta uploaded/or whatever it’s called)
Watching more YT help vids and Cyberlink help vids hoping I will find the answer to my prayers.

Ok guys ! Got it sorted now.

3 Likes