Usb-3

I’ve been trying to set a Samsung galaxy Tab S up for my drones but been told I need a USB 3 - micro USB, any idea where I’d get one ? Tried everywhere but can’t find the correct cables :thinking::thinking::rage:

1 Like

USB-3 is a protocol version … not a plug/socket type.

Connector types …

So - which do you need?

I’ve ordered the usb3 - ctype then ordered a female C type to micro USB converter to try lol sounds confusing but I think I know what I’m doing :thinking:

1 Like

Connectors are notoriously unreliable. Use with caution.

1 Like

The trouble is, I can’t get my Samsung phone or Tablet to recognise the drones, tried all different cables, at least 10, otg cable set ups everything to no avail, my Acer tablet and Sony phone connect straight away

Remember - the DJI RCs are only USB-2 …. C to Micro B are available … one usually comes with the drone.

1 Like

Just searched on Amazon “USB C to Micro USB Cable” …. there are bazillions to chose between.

eg:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Double-Braided-Type-C-Micro-B-Dark-Grey/dp/B07CWH4YK2

Think I’ve sorted it mate, deleted my Antivirus on tablet and boom straight in

3 Likes

Hi Matty

Please upload both ends of where the cable are to attach to in photo form

This will then give a starting point & Save you ££ & ££‘S

Getting the right cable is notoriously difficult as you search all kinds of :poop: comes up!

Trust me I have a Shed Load of ‘Wrong’ cables and my background is Electrical originally

1 Like

I’ve sorted it buddy, my Lookout antivirus was blocking it, no new cables needed, I just disable antivirus and I’m straight in :grin::grin::+1:

Anti Virus Definition:—

A means by which companies can sell software to the general public by producing Viruses and spreading them. Thus creating a need for Anti Virus software

Reasons to buy an Apple product ! Apple look after your Privacy it’s their No 1 aim Allegedly

:grin:

1 Like

iGo-droning I am with you. I have drawers full of cables that are not what I thought they were! Should really chuck them but then I think one day …

1 Like

My whole house is full of ‘one days’ :joy:

1 Like

:grin::grinning:

My lil snitch daily report would disagree.

*and I’m a massive Apple fan boi.

2 Likes

Ahh Mobile user only (pad & phone) App not available

1 Like