Variable ND for M2 Pro (& how ND numbers are calculated)

Have to admit fiddling with the filter covers on the M2 Pro was beyond painful, so I was pretty chuffed to finally get a set of variable ND filters from Freewell Gear. I possibly got a bit over excited in the video, but took the opportunity to explain what ND numbers actually mean and how they’re calculated.

So for anyone that wondered, jump to 2:30 for your perfect Mavic 2 set up, or 3:00 for what an ND number actually means :slight_smile:
Cheers
Ian

6 Likes

Thanks @ianinlondon, a helpful video! Shame they don’t do these for the M2Z, I’ll just have to keep fiddling!

Not cheap, but what quality item is?

Got a set arriving today, so may get a play sometime later.:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

@kvetner I have asked Freewell about sets for the M2Z; they’re getting back to me…
@Alphi1847 I love them. Solid build and good solid sliding mechanism. Glass was faultless IMHO too. Let me know what you think… Ian

1 Like

For a unlimited ND Filter Set, it is cheap !.
Look up Polar Pro filters if you want the bollocks of filters.

Always wonder what the fuss is about Polar Pro; they’re good but I’ve found the Freewell and Skyreat filters just as good… Either way, as you say, I actually thing £/$ 49 is extremely good value for these.

Cheers
Ian