Wanted: DJI Smart Controller (for Mavic 2 Pro) [ FOUND ]

Anyone have one of these they no longer need for sale? I’m in Co. Down so collection is not an option, but happy to pay postage.

1 Like

MPB have one for sale £314 would come with a warranty

1 Like

Hi Paul, I might be persuaded to sell mine, I can always use the original controller and my Crystalsky. Let me sleep on it and I’ll get back to you

John

Thanks John, you can let me know. @Saltydog has pointed out there’s one on MPB too so I can check it out if need be.

Morning Paul

I’ve had a think, and I’ve decided I don’t really need it anymore. I only had it because I could use it for my Mini 2, Air 2, Air 2S and both of my Mavic 2s. Now I’ve only got my M2Z left it might aswell go to somebody who’ll use it.
How about £270 and I’ll pay the postage, I normally use Evri next day.
Let me know mate, I’m sitting in front of the 'puter, while I’m setting up my Jet Ranger so I’ll see an email soon as it comes in.

John

2 Likes

John, if Paul @TheFatController doesn’t want it, can I claim second dibs on your old SC please mate?

OK mate, I’ll let you know

1 Like

Thanks John, that’s an extremely good price, I’ll take it please, sorry @PingSpike. The other one is still on MPB :+1:. Sending DM now.

3 Likes

Sorry Rich

1 Like

No worries guys!

Glad you were able to find what you needed here at the club, Paul @TheFatController :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks Rich @PingSpike, I’ve never had anything other than positive encounters with GADC and it’s members.:+1:

2 Likes

It’s the GADC family. A great place to be.

1 Like