Wanted: Rear Leg Downward Facing Strobon Cree Mounts - Mini 2 [FOUND]

Anyone have a couple spare/unwanted or able to print? Happy to pay for them of course.

Do you have a STL file for them?

1 Like

As I was going to say whats an STL file I guess not. Where would I get one from?

It’s not clear which legs these clip to, or in which orientation, but this might be what you’re looking for:

Also:

https://www.printables.com/model/204716-strobon-brackets-for-dji-mavic-mini-mini-2

Thanks Andrew :+1:t2:

I can print these if any needed.
just let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All,

I would like to take the opportunity to share with all Grey Arrow members a 20% discount at my Cults site, it currently very small but I have new material to upload soon.

Apply discount code: DDGREYARROW

STL file DJI Mini, Mini 2 & SE's Ultralight Landing Skids V3 - Strobon Cree Dual Strobe Version・3D printer design to download・Cults.

Thank you

I have printed these for my Mini 2, they are very good but not downward facing, they clip on to be forward or rear facing.

If you could that would be brilliant thank you Steve. Let me know how much and we’ll sort the details out.

I’ll send you colour choice later
How many do you need?
No charge :grinning:

1 Like

At least let me cover your costs mate, i’m after 4 if I can.

Any grey would be fine if you have that.

Not much choice I’m afraid, stocks are low :worried:

PLA in white, black
PETG in black, red,

I’m happy to get a reel of grey or silver, but it will take a few days to get here

No don’t want to put you out unnecessarily. White would be fine however I don’t know the difference between PLA and PETG so happy to be guided by whatever you think best and therefore whatever colour.

OK, we’ll go with PLA white :laughing:
Both these materials are rigid, PETG is higher temperature rating so I use it for engine mounts etc.
In your application temperature is not an issue so either material is good

Please DM me your postal address :+1:

Posted today
24hr tracked so you should see them on Tuesday
(I’ve put a few extras in, in case you need them)
Cheers
Steve

4 Likes

Thanks Steve muchly appreciated.

2 Likes

They arrived today, thanks again Steve :+1:t2:

1 Like