Wenlock Priory

Trip out today to Much Wenlock.
Hope you like it.

3 Likes

Superbly done ! great camera work ,nicely put together,seeing these type of ruins,i always wander how they became ruined,and what they looked like when they were built.This is exactly what flying cameras are for…:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your comments, I completely agree and the same thoughts occur to me too.
Unfortunately its a National Heritage site, so gaining access for drones isnt possible. BUT if anyone is interested, the site does not open until 10am and there are no staff on site until some time after 9. The field to the right of the end scene is easily accessable and offers a great place to fly from. (I might add that flying low as i did here is by drones eye only as there is no view from the field.)
It frustrates me that we get frowned upon for filming such locations as i feel we are preserving its current state in video format.

2 Likes

Cold not agree more,NT,EH,really do take the pee,so,if no ones about,and the sites not open,fair dinkum go for it ! It is preserving history for all to see,and i would fully approve such a flight…:+1::+1::+1::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Thats the way to do it!!!out of sight,out of mind,a man after my own heart…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Like it …
Love these places .

1 Like

Nice one Jay :+1:

2 Likes

Nice one you must be near me I’m in Stretton Dave

Excellent footage and nicely edited.:+1: