West Sussex

Hi everyone having been recently made redundant from my job i have time on my hand, So if anyone wants to go flying who is based in or around West Sussex please reply in this thread or send me a private message. I don’t really know any good places to go so any suggestions would also be welcome.
Thanks
Matt

4 Likes

Where about in West Sussex, I am near Chichester.

Can give you a few locations around this area.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the redundancy @Animatt - I’ve been there more times than I care to remember :confused:

@BrianB - Looking at Matt’s profile page, he’s round Durrington, Worthing way.

My geography isn’t good enough to tell me how far away that is from Chichester though :blush:

2 Likes

West Sussex not a problem to fly if your near the coast you can fly o. The foreshore quite legal

I do drive so some places in chi would be great

Thanks @PingSpike.

Thanks Rich, why didn’t I think of that!

I update my local list and post it. I have flown at Arundel, off the footpath that runs along the side of the river Arun. You access it from the large car park east of the castle. It was early morning before all the tourist arrive, but a good spot.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m in Crawley so would be interested in a meet up maybe, but definitely not near me as I seem to have a lot of planes in the area!!! :flight_departure::flight_arrival:

1 Like