What do you think of this Soyond portable power station for mobile charging

Sorry @Sparkyws I was just being lazy! :joy:

Well if anyone can give me any advice. Really appreciate the help that could be there. At the same time I am one who does not want to sponge off people if I can. I am usually the one who will help where I can. So ideas are good too.

1 Like

and there you go, discharge your house carbonator and send it back for a refund. The GADC peeps have the power sorted :slight_smile:

Why not charge them from your car, you can get a cig lighter adaptor

this is what I have

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B094DFW7T7?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

It has been flashing 2 lights on the Mav 3 battery now for a loooong time. Thanks for the help folks. I really did land on my feet finding this group. I am new but hope one day to be helpful to others too.

That was an option. Our car turns off the cig ports with key off. Not sure how long it takes to charge.

All a learning curve.

I think the reason why I went for this was the solar panel but at the same time it is not like I am leaving home so I guess there are better options that will get me through a weekend.

Not that I am going to be flying all the time we are there lolā€¦

It will fast charge the Mini 3 battery in the hub at 36w, so less than an hour

You could also use a car or leisure battery and one of these with the above

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0787TXTSY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

1 Like

Fuel type gasoline ?? Fuel or batteryā€¦ Looks like battery to meā€¦

Iā€™ve also got this setup with a leisure battery, works very well too. But you also need a charger to charge the battery. I already have one so wasnā€™t a problem for me.

Yep error in advert. Top bit says gasoline and bottom says no gasoline lol

Battery. Charge it at home. Plenty of power for batteries and other bits and bobs. Also has 240volt output so can put laptop charger etc on it.

1 Like

True same here, @Foley do you have a car battery charger?

I saw the part that said gasoline firstā€¦

Well,I suppose you could try gasoline with it? But it may end up the same way as the one you are returning :rofl:

Looks the bees but it wouldnā€™t fast charge the Mini 3 battery as the output is only 15w

Be nice to find something that does charge them fast. I have a mini 2, mini 3 and mavic 3.

I posted it before :thinking: