What happens if someone rings my phone while I'm flying?

Have a look in the app store, there are mixed responses on Google, some saying it works and some not. Think it depends on what android version there running.

1 Like

Or going up …
:wink:

I’ll have a play and see what happens. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire_engine:

1 Like

Make sure that you’re recording, crash videos are cool.

2 Likes

Make sure you are caching to your device, too … in case the drone falls somewhere you can’t (or don’t want to) retrieve it from. :smiling_imp:

Also - in case - removal of your ID is advisable.

:rofl:

1 Like

Thanks @OzoneVibe and @milkmanchris I think

2 Likes

Never let it be said that the Committee don’t offer value :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I loaded the .xapk file after hunting it down on the tinternet and it fails to load on the Tab A.

Sorry to disappoint the committed as I will be unable to provide video footage of my Mini crashing. :cry:

On the iPhone I pop it into ‘do not disturb mode’ so important calls can come in & use 1 earpod. Only happened once from Dad & it was easy enough to answer & go back to DJI App. Obviously saying to dad I was flying my drone & was it urgent. It was. Lol.
Hover, resolve urgent query, resume :+1::+1:

1 Like

Dedicated (rather old, very cheap, but works perfectly for Go4) phone here.

Played with my watch/phone combo earlier. The phone was in flight mode but the watch still rings and I was able to answer the call. Job done, I really didn’t want to buy an eyepatch sorry iPad for flying.

Just let my phone carry on ringing in my pocket and continue flying. . .
:wink:

3 Likes

ok maybe not that on, just put on Airplane mode

If I told her indoors the phone was in flight mode she would say but you didn’t take your passport , what are you up to :joy:

Put her indoors on Airplane mode to Spain or somewhere!!

#lookslikeitscheapertogetanewmissis