What was your first drone

Unfortunately they have a very limited stock and what they do have is all Horizon Hobby Blade, with one exception. Of the ones they have only a couple are Ready to Fly, meaning they come with a transmitter, the rest are “Bind and Fly” meaning you would have to buy a Spektrum type transmitter as well. The Blade Range is aimed more at the established RC person who was foolish enough to by a Spektrum radio, that and it’s grossly overpriced.

If you’re looking local then Modelsport in Otley may have something more suitable. They do stock the Hubsan 502S which is RTF and has GPS which I think will be a good trainer drone if you intend to go the aerial video route. The transmitter has a built in video screen and DVR capability.

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/hubsan-h502s-x4-fpv-quadcopter-drone-with-gps/rc-car-products/404126

Nidge.

1 Like

DJI550 with Wookong controller.

Crossgates?

Spent many a happy afternoon in there as a kid :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

personally I started out with the Phantom 3 Pro which I really liked and was very stable, also had a Typhoon H (seemed like a good idea at the time?). presently have a Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Air.

2 Likes

And after the DJI 550 I got into heavylift drones for photography

De-Bothezat-Quadrotor.jpg

3 Likes

Showing your age now Robert… :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah heard mixed reviews re drones direct

1 Like