What you missing?

I so what to take my caravan across Europe again and get some great pictures and video as we go with the drone
This picture is me and my brother’s in France on our way to Spain
What are you missing?

4 Likes

The one thing I ain’t missing is being stuck behind caravans!! :joy:

13 Likes

So some good things have come out of lockdown :joy:

2 Likes

Kayaking.
In between lockdown I clocked up 98.5 miles paddling last year. Biggest annual total ever. Would have loved to break the 100 barrier, but lockdown 3 and tendonitis in my shoulder did for that.
I’m still uncomfortable months on, and desperate for it to heal.

2 Likes

I miss hiking/scrambling. So gutted I couldn’t go to Lake District or The Pennines when the snow came down thick. Would have been some picturesque hikes and lovely drone footage as well.
P.S. You and your brothers must really love VWs, judging by your lineup: Tuareg TDi Match, Tiguan R Line, and I’m guessing… Tuareg R line at the rear? I drive a Tiguan Allspace myself, very comfy vehicle.

3 Likes

I love working from home, spending time with the family and not have to be stuck on traffic or waiting for a train home, but what I miss, is a bit if freedom. Like @Lez says, going to Europe (on my camper) and see some mountains. Where I live is quite flat, and even though I love it here, I do also miss some mountains.

1 Like

Good luck with your shoulder

1 Like

I’m sure when we all get past this lockdown we will all appreciate what we’ve missed
And looking forward to those will get us al through

Ps Kay Kay yes we love the cars plenty of power and
Comfortable

I’m sure lockdown will make you at our life’s and change a couple of things
Like making time for family and fun
And less work

1 Like

…or tractors, or cyclists. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Being a radio DJ and presenter I’m missing the live music gigs, weekenders and the odd foreign trip playing abroad. The whole entertainment industry has been decimated.

Garons Park, Southend 2019

4 Likes

I miss the hiking too, The Mournes and The Antrim Hills are about an hour’s drive away, but we’ve to stay within 10 miles from home. Walking the pavements doesn’t even come close. At least where I live on the outskirts of my town I can be out on quiet country roads within 15 minutes walk. :smile:

1 Like

I grew up in the mournes place called Kilkeel

I know it well. We used to stay friends who lived in Annalong just outside Kilkeel. It’s a great part of the world, even more so if hiking’s your thing. :smile:

1 Like

Family !! Plane and simple. Have only seen my mum properly 3 times this year she lives less than a mile away my Nan I have seen less. Not worth the risk in seeing them just yet both are vaccinated too.

3 Likes

I must also agree in that. I haven’t seen most of mine since February last year. Next week will actually be a full year.
I never take for granted the internet and what you can do with it. Sending videos and photos, FaceTiming, texting…

Imagen if this would of happened 24 years ago…

2 Likes