When you fly the mini 2 like a T#@T

When you fly the mini 2 like you wish you had a FPV. Close not to hit the cable’s but good fun.

5 Likes

But can you do a Fanny Roll :joy:

Nicely done :+1:

Probably Youtube compression at work, but the corn looks weird, with only that in the foreground in focus while the more distant stuff is just an amorphous green blur

I swear I’ll walk into a caf tomorrow and ask for a fanny roll

Hi yeah think its just youtube as on the video its fine. Thanks tho for pointing out just incase there is a problem.

1 Like

Fanny roll I’ll ask the wife tonight if she can do one :rofl::joy:

Stand back after asking.

2 Likes

after watcing your video I done the same today at The North Inch in Perth. A lovely wide open park just outside the town centre. Flying through the football and rugby posts in sports mode was great fun. Unfortunately some twat forget to press the record button on his last battery!!! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

No better reason to buy Litchi :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve got Litchi, thats what makes it even worse!!! I was using the drone tweaks app at the time.
As I say, I’m a twat!

2 Likes

:rofl: do it again tomorrow. I would like to see. Now its Dji Fpv or DJI avata :man_shrugging:

Im planning a return trip, it’s only ten minutes from my door and I have no scheduled jobs tomorrow, which means i can also return to the fishery
Oh happy days

1 Like