FPV Competition Vanny Roll 6/5 to 5/6

Our illustrious, new fpv king, @richardmarsh888 has hereby decreed that the next fpv trick to master shall be the VANNY ROLL

This is a manoeuvre that requires a little trust in yourself as you do the beef of the trick flying backwards.

Good luck guys. This trick will be mastered by yourselves by the sundown 5th June

4 Likes

First attempt. Its not too hard I think, but getting it neat and tidy IS hard. Its going to take some practise from me.

6 Likes

In My Head, it says Fanny roll :rofl:

The guy, Vannover, is a bit of a fanny. His mum complained when he didnt win an fpv race comp :laughing: he got slated for it

Fanny Roll :rofl:

1 Like

here is my fanny vanny roll Entry

7 Likes

Oh ffs just seen this. All my quads in good working order. Don’t need another challenge … Next week’s projects… Rebuild em after trying a vanny roll…

1 Like

Fanny roll as Wayne stated.
Its bloody hard to perfect

Charging some packs to have a crack at this later today. Hopefully the Evoque will survive all the fuck ups :crossed_fingers:t2: :rofl:

Just tell it that it’s a Fanny roll it will perform like a stallion :horse::racehorse::joy: good luck :crossed_fingers:

Cheers Wayne gonna need it lol

Didnt get out yesterday in the end as the Mrs decided we had to go looking for garden furnature :man_facepalming:t3: Gonna get out today though so :crossed_fingers:t2: lol

Has she decided you can play out today #pinkticket

As long as Im back in time for dinner and dont talk to strangers while Im out :laughing:

1 Like

You can take the tutu home with you :joy:

Its practically mine anyway Ive worn it so much :rofl:

my contribution

9 Likes

Perfectly done :+1:t2:Btw It’s been renamed the Fanny Roll :smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic!!

1 Like

@Sparkyws , @richardmarsh888 TY Guys!

2 Likes