Where to fly my drone - Blackpool area

That sounds really good, I have transport iam itching to give it a good flight as I got it just after Xmas as a prezzie to my self second hand from mankind but its only flown up and down my garden a few times.
When your going drop me a line and we’ll sort something out

I’m just up the road near the hungry bourse pub

Do you mean the cherry tree? Or am I in the wrong spot?

Yes the old welcome pub on cherry tree road

Once the weather gets a bit more predictable I think we should organise a meet for a flight. get John @johnbirt to come along, and there is another John in the area @Mavic2
maybe Naz @Fatboy and any others who fancy it.

2 Likes

That sounds great, my best time is either Saturday or Sundays as I’ve work during the week

I also need to learn how to fly this thing properly as I chose the GPS drone, I also got a nano racing drone from the range for Xmas to fly indoors, ended up rebuilding it 3 times not to mention an earbending off my better half…we’ll worth it though

1 Like

Sounds good to me I am up for it

1 Like

Me too, need a few tips how best to fly the drone as my version doesn’t have headless mode for some reason although I’ve been told that that’s the best way to learn to fly

None of the DJI drones have it either.

Your right, its much better to learn to fly normally with a few basic orientation exercises and it quickly becomes second nature.

Apparently they say that if you an imagine that your flying fpv then your half way their, its just getting used to flying normal then everything backwards but once you panic your jacketed…this is my world ha,ha

When you panic. Stop, breathe, count 2 and carry on.

I’ll remember that as I’m heading into a tree :laughing:

What drone do you have, mine is a hubsan desire 502e I was thinking of upgrading to the 502s but I need to learn to fly this one first

Mavic 2 pro, mavic 2 zoom, typhoon h, tarot 680 pro, Ryze tello, cheerson cx20, cx10 plus others.
:thinking:

I was a bit unsure which one to get so I got a nano racing drone from the range, crashed it repaired it the crashed it, then burned out a motor replaced it then flew it into the garden pond. Then I came accross this desire in mankind for £20 reconditioned last January but not been able to fly it cos of all the restrictions and general public harassing me

2 Likes