Where to go to fly in Bexhill, East Sussex

Looks nice though ;o)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPC77sBrdL8

Lots more on YouTube

Trains won’t have any effect your drone mate.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

That is a cracking bit of filming @milkmanchris I shall have to dig out my megaphone and sunshade to get that good.

As for my dusty Sherriffs hat and I said dusty, they are wrapped up in a bin bag in the loft now and a nice palette of light grey has been gently simmering on a low light since 2011. ACAB.

@pingspike if I went home and told the trouble that Black Rat had caught the 7.30 to Hastings she’d kill me.

1 Like

I spent all my childhood summers in Bexhill - my parents had a 5th floor flat in the first block of flats.

So in the 70’s/80’s.

Fond memories.

1 Like

Hi @DroneGeek, Still a pleasant place to live… in the sun, flipping cold and grey atm. Not that much will have changed over the last 30 years, except for paying for parking along the seafront. The good old De La Warr is still here as are card-carrying Daily Mail readers.
You need to come and visit again.

1 Like

where do you fly in bexhill?

1 Like

trouble is rother think they are more powerful then they are, they don’t own or control the air space,

1 Like

Hi @mitch1, at the moment I practice my flying on a friends private land but I have been on the beach a couple of times.

I do know a.guy who flies anywhere he wants. Bit naughty but so far he has got away with it.

How about you. Where do you fly in Rother?

Have flown on beach ,ans down opposite the tip football field, , what do you fly ? M

I have a Holy Stone HS700D. It was all I could afford at the moment. But I would like to go for something more mainstream, perhaps next year.

Got to stop using mine as a Hedge Cutter and get more fluent with the controls etc.