Which outlet do you recommend

Argos - dji packaging is top notch - nothing to worry about👍

I got my mini 4 pro from Drone Safe Store next day delivery £90 discount so far iv been very happy with them , went back got some ND filters, all deliveries came with haribo star mix :+1:

camelcamelcamel is your friend

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/

2 Likes

I get most of my electronic gear from Curry’s. It’s local and if anything goes wrong they sort it right away.

I seen people say here about very.co.uk and I’ve never ever applied for catalogue credit in my life, my wifey must have had cupboard full of there catalogue books many years ago and I hated the extortionate prices, thankfully they all completely gone online and fortunately has no idea how to use the WWW :joy:

I normally would just buy outright then I know it’s mine but the 20% discount is to good to turn down.

I was not looking at the time for a drone but a Nintendo switch oled and add a few games and other assesories and got my 20% discount, it arrived promptly. They gave me £3500 to spend and 3 months credit free to pay off which I paid as soon as I got everything.

Then recently got a email offering another 20% code so I decided on the DJI mini 4 pro combo with RC2 controller and again as you see when arrived paid up in 2 payments so wifey does not get suspicious :joy: and got my DJI refresh.

Fortunately I can control my spending so this system only be used when another big code comes my way and I can pay instantly.

Here is the savings which works out roughly £210 :scream:

3 Likes