Whoops

My mate used to buy loads of stuff and say it as mine (i was single then) and i had lent it to him i said i was going round when he was out 1 day to collect all my toys hahahaha. Then i got married now i see i just got a new pushbike £7000 good job the mrs dont bother looking prices on net told her it was £1500 hahahahaha

2 Likes

I always use the “£150 for a bottle of perfume !!!,
would be enough to keep me in Cheap Aftershave for life!”

Haaaaaa the ol perfume ploy your on the right tracks .thing is RC is a man’s thing my wife still says when are you going to stop playing with them toys… they just don’t understand it’s as if there another species from the planet Louis Vuitton and your never change them.i finally found the answer it goes like this
I work all week to provide
We never go short on anything
And If I can’t have a few hours a week to relax then that’s a poor show YUP YOU GOT IT
ZE OL GUILT TRIP GAME SET AND MATCH

Sorry but if you both work and have no debts eating ok and have a roof over your head neither of you should moan about what the others spending if that’s your thing
If I couldn’t spend my dosh on what I wanted I would be living alone !:grinning: and she can buy what she wants

Could agree more with that statement !.
Got married in 1977, worked all over the world, 7 days a week, 12 hours a day,no kids for 9 years,was made redundant in 1992, set up my own business, paid off my mortgage in 1997, put 2 kids through Uni without any debt to them ,or me.
Officially retired Dec 2018 !.
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD’NT I ENJOY MYSELF NOW !!!

3 Likes