Willington Cooling Towers 19/06/21

Just to start this off.
@DeanoG60 @notveryprettyboy and myself popped over to Willington this morning.
Good to meet you guys at long last.

Here is a 40 odd second reframed 360 of me flying through the cooling tower nothing spectacular.

Here are also a few tiny planets also.

We all managed to not land gracefully :joy:

I will post my crash into a hedge later.

:joy:

12 Likes

It is a real nice image in the goggle. I hope shark byte get a better camera :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Hey Steve @speatuk you sure get some fascinationg images out of the set-up.
Well done :smiley:

2 Likes

@Steviegeek the dji picture is real nice. Youā€™d like it :+1:

1 Like

Hereā€™s my stuff. Cut short due to crashes. I got a few taps in. And to be honest, it was more fun diving the outside rather than the inside.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s some ace flying Karl. You didnā€™t show me that.

Love the bounceā€™s off the tower.

2 Likes

Do the acro Steve. Itā€™ll open up a whole new world :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Steviegeek, itā€™s all camera trickery :joy:

1 Like

I have @notveryprettyboy, When Iā€™m ready pal I will. Iā€™m not good enough yet. You know when you were just letting yours drop out of the sky, well when you do it with this it falls like you are on full throttle pointing down. Falls like a brick.

2 Likes

Yeah, that one is not something Iā€™d like to trash. Its a lovely quad though.

2 Likes

Itā€™s all just good fun pal.

You fly to your abilities. Youā€™ve got me hooked again. Iā€™m going to have to start again on my little quads.

1 Like

Thats a fantastic vid there Steve! That camera is awesome! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great moves there Karl :clap:t2: loved the Wall of Death :smiley:

1 Like

Yes itā€™s an awesome camera, you just fly as you normally would then reframe the shots and surprise yourself at what footage you have :joy:
Its all edited on the phone app in less than a few minutes.

How does it work? Does it just take a constant 360 degree video?

1 Like

Yeah you can have a constant 360 or you can take 360 photos, seeing as I canā€™t control it when its on my drone I set to to 5.7k 360 HDR video. Then surprise myself when I check it out. You can go from narrow to tiny planet and anywhere in between. The rolls, alter the speed, alter the position of the camera view, tracking, so you can select on object or thing and it will fixate on that. Itā€™s pretty good. Then you have all the normal ā€œtouching upā€ settings. I donā€™t bother with the touching up its straight from the camera. It has a better knowledge of colours than me :joy:

2 Likes

You guys were just round the corner from me, if Id of known you were there id of pop over would of been great to me you guys :+1:

1 Like

Ah sorry mate. Didnā€™t think to post it up. Weā€™ll do it again soon :+1:

1 Like

lol no worries mate ill keep an eye out :+1:t3:

1 Like

Same. :slight_smile:

1 Like