Yankee Go Home?

When you own this many there is a lot of other gear that comes with, I also have way too many batteries and god knows what other equipment.
I also have a silly priced battery charger that I’ve only managed to use twice :blush:
@PingSpike probably tops the list with @milkmanchris :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah… about that… I’ve kinda acquired one of those recently as well :blush: Will post details later.

John, on our forum here we have Badges - these are a series of achievements people receive for various things.

We just so happen to have a Fleet Operator badge, and if you post a photo of your fleet you’ll probably earn it instantly.

We also have an Accessoryitis badge too - for those of us that also follow a similar slippery path :rofl:

1 Like

OMG f*ing awesome. Get to use blimey, bollocks, and bloody, plus badges to boot? I will attach some photos and will hopefully earn two badges in a day, where others may take a veritable lifetime. There should be another with some multi-syllable word that no one knows the meaning, but implies a self-indulgent, narcessistic, materialist with obsessive compulsive disorder that require owning a shload of technical gear. Nighty night one the other side of the pond.

2 Likes

I will also include my Tello and hand-launced dood-dad with no name.

2 Likes

:rofl: I knew it wouldn’t be long.

There’s a Drone magazine published (I think) in the USA, I subscribe to it and there’s an article in this latest issue that has a title somthing like . . . 40 Drone Accessories You Didn’t Know You Needed. LOL

1 Like

Bang goes the credit card…

We have a chain of stores here called Harbor Freight. They sell cheap, Chinese-made tools (no insult to our Asian friends) and they are great for layman’s tools, and for infrequent, non-commercial work. Point is, I hate going there for anything as I end up buying 32- phillips screwdrivers for $9.95 USD, of which I already have 96 somewhere, and have a garage cluttered with unused, tools. Need I say more about drone accessories. Fortunately no Harbor Freight where I can walk in and purchase drone ‘stuff’, but suffice it to say, Amazon and eBay make it easy enuf. LOL

Never heard that term, but liking it already!