YouTube Channel Trailer ... with GADC product placement 👍

I have been meaning to add a trailer to my YouTube channel for some time. After a bit of research and 3 nights of editing, I came up with this video, 120 x 1-2 second clips sequenced to the beat :notes:

I hope you like it :grin:

And yes, the GADC cap is still firmly affixed :wink:

10 Likes

Awesome video, lacking some FPV awesomeness mind you :rofl: :grin:

1 Like

Cheers Deano! Glad you liked it :+1:

Don’t start me back off on FPV. I have talked myself out of buying one a few times now! :laughing:

Definitely the path to take, quality little cinewhoop. Some of the locations in your trailer are screaming for some power loops :rofl:

Great job Chris - some awesome shots in there making a very professional trailer :+1: :+1: :+1:

Did the job and made me sub your channel :+1: :+1: :+1:

I actually bought a BetaFPV Beta 95X V3 CineWhoop (HD Digital VTX) from Unmanned tech, about a year ago. Took ages to get the DJI goggle (v1). Then the lockdowns hit and I bought a Mini 2 - so sold the Beta 95x :pensive:

Cheers John! That means a lot, thank you so much :pray:

See, always rely on a fellow Welshman :laughing: :wink:

Nice one Chris, didn’t need to sub as I already am :wink:

In that case, thanks for the continued support :wink::+1:

1 Like

Really good Chris, looking forward to more history lessons.

Many thanks Clive! You won’t have to wait long! :joy:

Is it just ancient history that you like capturing Chris?
There are some remnants of WW1 training trenches waiting to be catalogued, when the ground conditions are favourable.
I seem to remember some on Cannock Chase and some near to Redmire Reservoir? near to Sheffield.

Really enjoyed the last few videos you have shared.

Subbed so that i can enjoy future videos

No, anything historical floats my boat. One of my first videos was of the WW2 Decoy Bunker, aka a ‘Starfish’ just outside Swindon. There are apparently loads of them over the country, basically to make the enemy bomb the decoy bunker instead of the nearby towns.

It just so happens that Wiltshire is top heavy with Neolithic sites; henges, barrows and hillforts. About a year ago, I naively told myself I’m going to film each and every one! I think I am about 1.72% complete :confounded:

Good call though, I need to film some military sites, as there are tons of those all over the place :+1:

Thanks Howard! That’s great to hear. Half the battle is wondering whether people actually like this stuff, so it’s always good to hear the feedback :+1: Thanks a lot for the sub! :clap:

1 Like

Really impressed l’ll be signing up.

Thanks John! That’s really good to hear :grin:

Hey no problem at all on the sub. I believe you returned the favour so thanks for your sub too!

Yeah the content is spot on, well narrated and the subject matter is right up my street - love castles and monuments and a big fan of how beautiful wales is too.

Keep up the great work :+1:t2:

History draws you in … back in 2017 my nephew and I went to Ypres to search for the place where a cousin of our Grandad fell at Passchendaele. He has no known grave but we found the area where he fought his last battle.
The reason I mention this is because we had a coffee in Passchendaele and got talking to an older couple from Wales who were looking for Hedd Wyn’s grave, he also fell at Passchendaele.
Hedd Wyn’s story is a fascinating one, being from Wales you probably know of him.
They did locate his resting place.

Ah yes, Ellis Evans, a famous poet from up Snowdonia way. That is a sad story, he fell on the first day at Passchendaele. There is so much history, and I only know a tiny bit. That’s the unforeseen bonus of all the videos, I’m learning all the time :+1:

I still blame it all on GADC for getting me into these drones :joy: