So, finally finish my YouTube clips intro. Thoughts please. :pray:

11 Likes

I really like it

2 Likes

Im envious you know how to do this !!!

1 Like

All done in after effects I’m guessing

1 Like

It’s an after effects intro yes, with a slight tweak Adding the logo with Using DaVinci :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Ive just been you tubing “How to create a logo” - fkin lost after 15 seconds !! lol

1 Like

Can be as technical or as easy as you want it to be, simple logos are just made up of images and writing, it’s the way you stick them all together. When you have animated that’s when it can get slightly more technical.

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

I like it too Don’t normally say this about intros but it could afford to be a little longer

1 Like

Story of my life, :face_with_raised_eyebrow: thanks for the comment. Think there’s a fine line between the length of intros isn’t there. Didn’t want to bore someone before the drone footage started. :man_facepalming:t4::ok_hand:

1 Like

Very nice, I like that a lot.
I think the length of the intro is just right, as you say you can easily bore people, some of the bigger names I subscribe to I skip most of their intros as they can be too long.

1 Like

Here you go @silverfox682 :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks Rich. :pray:

1 Like

My thanks to McSteamy2010 for sheer brilliance AND encouraging me to have a go with davinchi resolve. Great stuff, much appreciated.

2 Likes

I most certainly am !!!

2 Likes

Oh stop it you two! :woozy_face: and your most welcome! :ok_hand:

AND he does it so quick !!! Im sure he did this one for me while having a coffee - Just like the Liverpool goalkeeper he makes difficult things look simple.

2 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Playing around : created using DaVinci Resolve.

1 Like

To far? :joy::thinking::grimacing:

1 Like